TRANSPORTABLE PREFABRICATED D.C. ELECTRICAL CONVERSION SUBSTATION FOR RAILWAYS SUPPLY
Spacious but compact, Modular, Secure, Wheater proof, Certified, The maximum level of features and performance.
MILE company designes, manufactures, installs and activates prefabricated D.C. Electrical Conversion Substations for railways applications. All cabinets are certified according to the applicable international regulations and customer specifications.
The prefabricated boxes are designed and built for being lifted togheter with equipment and connections, without deformation.
SOME AVAILABLE CONFIGURATIONS:
• 10-15-20-23kV medium voltage switchboard
• Low voltage auxiliary services distribution switchboard
• Auxiliary transformers
• Battery and battery charger board
• Mimic control panel
• SCADA units (with Graphic User Interface)
• Traction transformer (cast resin type)
• D.C. rectifier metal-clad switchboard withdrawable execution (750Vdc-1500Vdc-3600Vdc)
• D.C. metal-clad disconnecting switchboard with capacitor bank (withdrawable execution)
• Air inductance
• D.C. metal-clad switchboards (750/1500/3600Vdc), withdrawable version
• Cables compartment
INDOOR AUXILIARY SYSTEMS
• fire detection system
• access control system
• CCTV system
• alarm system
• emergency opening
• air conditioning system
• ventilation system
• Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) system
MILE can customize whatever traction power substation. The substations will be assembled and fully tested at the factory so that they will be quickly installed at the site and immediately functional, thus reducing any risk of delays and malfunctions.